Realize revenue possibilities
Owners who prefer to use their aircraft as a revenue generating source can include it on AirExcellence's charter certificate to help lower the fixed costs of ownership. When the plane is chartered, the owner receives 85% of the charter income. The remaining 15% is taken as commission by AirExcellence for promotion, booking and billing services. Aircraft placed on AirExcellence's charter certificate are chartered only when there is no conflict with the owner's use.
Informed decisions, excellent management
We always reach for the highest standards when exceeding regulations, safety requirements, maintenance checks as well as your expectations. With over ten years of flight operations experience, we have maintained our high level of performance by constantly pursuing excellence.
We also have experience in purchasing aircraft and are happy to assist first-time buyers or current owners interested in expanding or changing their fleet.